StatNet SSH login
The MindTerm applet is now loading. Take the time to read the ...
- You may be asked to accept certificates or grant priveledges related to
"Appgate Aktiebolag". Click "Yes".
- Wait for MindTerm window to pop up.
- Accept license to use software if it asks. Click "Accept".
- Create MindTerm settings directory. If you plan on using it often
from the terminal you are now using, you can click "Yes", otherwise, "No".
It doesn't really matter.
- In the MindTerm window, it will suggest a default host. Use this host
or choose another. Press return.
- If the host you chose is ssh capable, it will ask for a login. Enter
your login ID.
- Enter your password.
- At this point, you should be logged in. Otherwise, you may have entered
a wrong login account name or password and you will have to repeat the above
steps again. Press the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your browser. If another
terminal doesn't pop up, you may have to restart your browser.
- After you have finished, remember to log out.
- If are running iinto problems, maybe you aren't using a Java
capable browser. It ought to work with Netscape 4.06 and above as
well as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x.
- Try to look at the the Java Console
- Explorer menu: select View/Java Console
- Netscape menu: select the Windows/Tools/Java Console
- Check the MindTerm FAQ
to see if you can find a description of your problem.
- Email us.