1. Contiguity and the Statistical Invariance Principle (with A.N. Shiryayev), monograph, "Stochastics" series, Ed. M.H.A.
Davis, Gordon and Breach, London, 1985 (245p).
2. Markov fields over countable partially ordered sets, extrema and splitting (with I.V. Evstigneev) Memoirs of the Amer. Math. Soc. v 112(537), 1994.
3. A Guide to Chi-Squared Testing, joint expository monograph with (M.S. Nikulin), 250 p. Wiley, (1996).
1. On optimal estimating functions for partially specified counting process models. (with W. Wefelmeyer) In Optimal Estimating
Functions, Oxford U. Press, ed. V.-Godambe (1991) 147 - 160.
2. Empirical estimators based on MCMC data (with W. Wefelmeyer), in Handbook of Statistics, Ed. D. Shanbhag, 20(2003).
3. An introduction to efficient estimation for semiparametric time series (with U.Mueller, W.Wefelmeyer). Parametric and semiparametric models with applications to reliability, survival analysys and quality of life (M.S. Nikulin, ed.) (2004) 253-272. series: Statstics for Industry and Technology, Birkhauser, Basel.
4. Stochastic Epidemic Modeling (with Luis F. Gordillo) in Mathematical and Statistical Estimation Approaches in Epidemiology. Ed. G. Chowell. Springer (2009).
5. Bhamidi, S., Greenwood, P.E., Variants of Brownian Motion. Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science (2011).
|Home||Curriculum Vitae||Research||Publications||Books||Ph.D./M.S. Students|